Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Family!






Yes, I will shamefully admit that I am the type of person who loves to dress my furry children in people costumes.  They say that's why dogs bite people....haha!  Anyway, this last weekend, Jeremy and I had our folks over to help us eat up the leftovers from our annual Christmas party.  Since Mom loves a good photo op, we asked her to take our picture with the dogs in their "reindog" antlers and tiny little elf costume.

I've always loved those calendars and books filled with hilarious photos of people's pets dressed in themed costumes.  Many people have used their pets to earn fortunes that way.  I'm sure you've heard of Zelda the bulldog and Boo the teddy bear Pomeranian.  After our experience with this fun-filled Kodak moment, I understand why those artists earn the big bucks.  I'm also left wondering how they get their pets to sit still long enough for the camera to flash.  Are the pets Photo shopped, drugged, etc.?? 

Getting Barkley, Cash, Cooper and Charlie to sit still for five seconds was like wrangling pigs!  After multiple takes, this is what we ended up with......Merry Christmas from our family to yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment